Being investigated by the police or placed under arrest can be a terrifying experience. In an instant, you go from being in control of your life to losing your property, contact with friends and family, and your freedom. 

At San Diego Criminal Law Center, we understand how difficult and painful this process can be for the person facing criminal charges and his or her family. The period of time during the police’s initial investigation up to and including the arrest are critical. Authorities know that the average person doesn’t know his or her rights, and someone under investigation is bound to make mistakes due to not know their right. Unfortunately, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

These mistakes, like saying something you shouldn’t, submitting to a polygraph, or giving information you weren’t legally required to by law, can be used against you at a later time.

About the Attorneys Responsible for the San Diego Criminal Law Center

The San Diego Criminal Law Center is a resource created by the attorneys at Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC. Attorney Vikas Bajaj and his team have over 18 years experience successfully handling all criminal law matters including:

  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI
  • Drug Crimes
  • Sex Crimes
  • Theft Crimes
  • White Collar Crimes, and
  • Violent Crimes

We are regularly featured on both local and national news and have won numerous awards such as the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.

The purpose of this site is to provide information that you may find useful if you find yourself under investigation or are charged with a crime. Some of the articles you’ll find on this site include:

  • How To Find a Good Criminal Defense Attorney in California
  • Do I Have To Speak to the Police?
  • What Happens After an Arrest?

If you find yourself in trouble with the law, please review the information we provide on this site as you may find it useful. More importantly, don’t make your situation worse by not protecting your rights. Seek help from an experienced criminal attorney in your jurisdiction as soon as possible.